Dual Colored Sweet Potato Bread


Dual colour sweet potato loaves






Purple sweet potato bread.









Few days ago, I bought a purple sweet potato from supermarket, was thinking I may wanna make sweet potato chiffon. But ended up I made a sweet potato bread instead. I mixed both the yellow and purple ones to have some colour contrast. It always looks very sweet with these two colours together. This bread has one of the softest texture most people wanted. And with a light touch of Cinnamon, it brings out that sweet sweet smell, even before you taste it. But this bread may not stay soft for more than 2 days, like Hotel Bread and Sweet Bread.




I got this recipe through one of the food websites here. Thought it's a bread machine recipe, however I did it manually. I am happy with the result!

Comments

Popular Posts