Raphael Turned Four!


                                     Not quite a good job done, but it's all my hard work though.


 

Time flies.... My little boy is four! Promised to make him a Thomas cake, for him to celebrate in school with his friends.  Never did I know that it takes so much time and effort to 'Bulid' a train! I slept at 2.30a.m. a day before his birthday celebration as I was trying my best to complete his 3D Thomas the tank engine cake. Yet, I did not do a good job, though it's my first 3D cake.  Guess what is his next year's request ??


Made a second cake to celebrate with family members and I know I couldn't 'Build'another train no more, so just simply make a small round cake top with Thomas topper and some Swiss butter cream cuppies. Simple yet yummy! It's hard to resist the butter cream.....  

Comments

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said…
好可爱,你的手真巧,祝福你家孩子健康快乐^^
Anonymous said…
Lucky boy. Both cakes are so beautiful and perfect. Theresa
Anonymous said…
Happy Birthday to a cute and handsome adorable boy. Theresa
WendyinKK said…
Look at how happy he is!
Happy Birthday Raphael!
Cosy Bake said…
鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝,

谢谢你的祝福!:)

Theresa, Wendy, blessed homemaker,

Thanks for the well wishes! I think My work is still far from perfect.
I also think it looks perfect! Happy birthday to your boy!
Cosy Bake said…
Small Small Baker,

Thanks for you kind words!
Siew Nee Chan said…
Happy Birthday to you, Raphael. You are indeed a very blessed child.
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Siew Nee!! :)
Happy Flour said…
My younger boy love the cake very much, one of this favorite cartoon character. It look great, thumbs up. :)
Cosy Bake said…
Happy flour,

Thanks, may be IOU make him one for his coming birthday?
Alice said…
Not quite a good job done???
OMG! This cake is fabulous! Look at how happy ur boy is!
Happy bday to this one lucky happy boy - God bless! :)
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks for the wish Alice!
DG said…
Happy Belated to your boy! The cake is gorgeous!
hanushi said…
Happy Birthday to your boy!! He is really lucky cos his mum you bake such a lovely cake for his bday. :)
Cosy Bake said…
Hanushi, thanks! Guess what is his next year's birthday cake request?? He wants Percy! Another train from Thomas and friends! Faint....
Anonymous said…
hey! i thnk you did a good job in making the 3D thomas!! :D

-hui qi :)

Popular Posts