Baby Gal's Big Cake for Her Big Party














After the sugar free baby cake, this is the big cake for baby Gracie's birthday party. A green tea red bean double cream cake accompanied by four different flavours of cuppies. It was indeed a challenge for me to do a cake using both sugar paste and cream combo. With our hot and humid weather, it was pretty tough to please both ingredients before the whole cake was completed. However, I was very glad it turned out well and the guests liked the cakes!!



Comments

Unknown said…
wow that is super cute!!! how i wish u r in Msia so i can join ur classes ;P
Allie said…
So lovely! Your skills are getting really good! :)
Jean said…
everything looks so angelic and sweet looking!
Happy Flour said…
Very creative! I agreed with you, it's a challenge to do frosting in our tropical humid weather. Sometime I do wish I have a cold room.
DG said…
Beautiful cakes & lovely cupcakes! I prefer the combo of both sugar paste & cream rather than all cover in fondant. Great job!
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks ladies for the kind words! I am supposed it will be the last cream and sugarpaste combo cake I wouls make... too much work!!
Charenn29 said…
great post, I really like it. Thanks for posting. :)

Popular Posts