Can you see the cheese in the wallet?
Can see the brown edges after 7 minute cooking.
I didn't manage to make any bread for today's breakfast. So this Cheese Wallet came to my mind. Something I know my son will definitely enjoy. Because it has CHEESE! I am please to know it's got no baking powder needed to make this yummy breakfast dish. It's fluffy inside and the brown skin that's so full of lightly burnt flavor. I wouldn't say it's very simple dish to prepare, but neither it's too much work to do. Many people would feel it's a heavy thing to do once they heard hand mixer is the main tool to make this dish.
I top some raspberries and cream to go with the Cheese Wallet. It's all up to us how we want it. Strawberry jam, maple syrup...
Egg 1 Large
Plain Flour 10g
Cream Cheese wedges 2
1. Beat egg and sugar to reach Ribbon Stage. Sieve in plain flour and use a rubber spatula to fold in nicely.
2. Heat up a none stick pan and brush with butter. Pour the batter in from the centre and let the batter spread to a circle by itself. The batter suppose to stay thick and looks like a pillow.
3. Cover the pan and let the batter cook in low flame for 7 minutes. After the 7 minutes, add in cheese wedges and cover the lid again for 1 minutes.
4. Flip half of the cake to make a semi circle. And let it cook for 3 minutes. (without lid)
5. Bring the cake up, and serve it with jam and fruits.