Gong Xi Fa Cai. Pineapple (Tart) In A Heart


            I would like to wish every one a Happy and healthy Chinese New year!! Gong Xi Gong Xi!!!!!!











A symbol of Chinese New Year got to be this Pineapple tart. It's an every one's loved goodies which I think a really good recipe is the key. I make this every year without fail ( I am sure others too) and every year I got very anxious to have a taste after they are baked. As if I have new recipe every year I do this. I used to bake them in open tart, but I find the pineapple filling always harden after it's baked. Plus it took much longer to bake each batch. As this year I didn't have enough time after my holidays, I thought to make the wrapped up tart should be a better option.

The heart shape tart gives the impression of Valentine's day according to a friend. And I do agree.... Well, may be I shall bake them again as Valentine's day gift?? Ha ha... What a lazy wife I am!!  

Comments

CaThY said…
Nice pineapple tarts. Happy new year to u & family ;)
Kitchen Corner said…
Pineapple tarts in heart shape look really nice! You've a joyful lunar new year!
Cosy Bake said…
Cathy, Kitchen COrner,

Wish you and family a Fruitful CHinese New Year!!
CaThY said…
Tks Honey boy! Same to you & your family. Have a happy & prosperous new year ahead *^_^*
hanushi said…
Lovely tarts... Happy cny to you n family, honey boy !!!
Bakericious said…
the tarts look pretty! Wish you and your family a Happy Lunar New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai!
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cosy Bake said…
Hanushi, Less,

Thanks! same to you and family! gong xi gong xhi!
Happy Rabbit Year to you! Gong Xi Fa Cai! :)
DG said…
Beautiful shape of pineapple tarts! Here's wishing you and your family a Happy & Prosperous Lunar New Year!
Anonymous said…
Happy Chinese New Year to you and your family too.

BC
Your #1 Fan said…
Ooo...love the shape. Good idea to bake them for Valentine again. Hahaha. Thanks for sharing and I wish you and your family Happy Chinese New Year!!! =D
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Jet, and wish you and family great year ahead!
Olivia said…
just love these cookies.. really a good gifts for valentine day.. cheers
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Olivia,

HOpe your partner will like it too. Cheers!

Popular Posts