Waffle Pan Cakes

My son's favourite - Nutella topping. (He had 5 of them!)
Simple waffles with butter and maple syrup

Flip the waffle.........
Batter cooking in the pan.



It's been a rainy day since we woke up early this morning. And I thought a warm homemade waffle should make our morning a complete and cosy one. Since I have been waiting to 'Play ' with my new toy- Waffle Pancake Pan, for so many days, now I finally have the chance, as my hubby is in town and my little one has no morning class!



I must say it's REALLY worth making this soft yet crispy waffle myself. And my hubby was so glad that he find it worth his effort bringing this heavy pan all the way.... Most importantly was, we saw this similar pan selling in Singapore and the price was almost 2 times more than what he'd paid!! On top of that the quality is another issue.
I enjoyed making them as I see each and everyone becomes a mini round waffles.... Fun fun fun!!!
Please refer to HERE (how to use the pan) for the recipe. I always wish Singapore could have Williams Sonoma where I can enjoy shopping there and bring their stuff home and have fun in the kitchen!

Comments

Pei-Lin said…
Oh, cute little waffles!! We love waffles with oodles of maple syrup/honey & butter!! Nutella isn't bad, too!!

Pei-Lin
Cosy Bake said…
HI HI Pei Lin, you may also wanna try maing some yourself.... You will find it so fun to see each mini waffle forming in your pan. I'm sure you can get such waffle pan locally. Or even can use a waffle maker! Cheers!!
Hi Honey Boy

You saw this pan selling in Singapore? Where?

If I don't have buttermilk, can I use milk to replace?

Did you try the recipe that comes with the pan?

Thanks
Irene
Cosy Bake said…
Irene,

Yes, i think I saw this pan selling at this baking tool shop at Adelphi , next to old Colombo court. But I can't remember the name of the shop. Generally their things are more expensive then other baking shop. But they really have a lot of rare stuffs there. If I am not mistaken, the pan is selling close to S$100.

Yup, I used the recipe provided by the pan.
Cosy Bake said…
Sorry, I missed out the other question....

You may use milk , but the result may not be that good. Cause buttermilk gives the pan cake a softer texture. Or else you can use sour cream or plain yogurt.

Popular Posts