My First Ever Award!
I must say this is a biggest surprise I had since I started blogging and it reminds me I have been blogging for more than a year! It's ashamed I didn't even notice it myself and had yet to have an anniversary post for my own blog. What a heartless blogger !! Ha ha....
I big big thank to Edith for passing me this award and in order to accept this award, they are rules to abide.... :)
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
So here's the randomness:
1. A full time mommy who has jobs like feery my son for his classes, and have the 3 meals cooked every day. Well, some times I do get to breakfast out while hubby's is in town after we drop our son at school, there we would have our 'Dating' time before picking my son from school.
2. A bad habit which I always wanna quite is to go to bed before 11.30pm at least. But till today I still not good enough to make that happens! Always wake up in the morning feeling regret for sleeping late and keep telling myself '' Ya, you ask for it, this is what you get for late night....!''
3. Love going to Kinokuniya at Liang Court to look out for latest Japanese recipe books almost every month. Despite there are many recipes that are repetitions of what I already have.... Lucky that hubby had never utter a word for that matter. (may be he thought all the recipe are new which I have never had them in my collections)
4. I had decided to go back to music teaching months ago and currently taking up a teaching course and supposed I should start teaching by now. However there are couple of things I need to straighten out before I go into it, or else it would not be fair for my students.
5. Planning on a long vacation in couple of months' time. Very much looking forward to it but I have yet to plan out the itinerary during the stay while we are there. But for sure I will do by the end of April (I hope).
6. I usually do my bakes at night after my son goes to bed. As I count myself lucky he is a well trained early bed timer since he was 3 months old. There is where I get my self some Me Time to do things I like.
7. I love to eat, I could eat a lot! But I know I must cut down the food intake as I grow older, before I see a muffin top start growing on me.
To the fellow bloggers that I have been follwing, I would love to give this lovely award to them...
1. Small small baker
2.Allie from Sweet and Love
4.Nasi Lemak Lover
8.The Kitchen 70's
9.Tested & Tasted
10. Jess Kitchen
12. Happy Flour
and i love to eat too! i can eat more than a man hahah not too good for my growing happy belly -.-
congrats on the award, you really deserve it =]. Have noticed that you like to bake with Japanese bake books. Japanese recipes are good and they agree well with out palate.
i hope i will be able to 'control' both my recipe books collection as well as over eating!!! hahah...
Thanks! A lot of time I simply guess what the recipe says and just went with my instint to bake using the Japanese recipes. Though i am able to grasp what it says for about 30%. he he.... but so far they have not fail me. guess that is what makes me continue buying them.....
You are most welcome!