Happy New Year 2011








Happy New Year to all my friends and readers! I have been quiet for a little while since Christmas and been busy with some orders for the festive season. Took a small break from blogging and I guess it's time to back to my blog. Enjoyed the times of baking for the Christmas season and a couple of weeks freed from ferry my son to his classes. Now the new year started and I am back to my chauffeur duty.

It's been quite a cooling season since December started and I really enjoy it very much. The idea of making croissant came while the cooling days persist and I went ahead for the fifth attempt. This time I think I did much better than previous as I managed to fold the dough quite neatly without much leaking of the butter in between the dough. However the final result was not fluffy enough as what a croissant should be! But the taste was good though. I shall keep on trying till one day I am able to experience the layers of crisp in each of the croissant. My son being a bread and croissant lover, he gave me enough 'Face' to finish 3 of them. He really didn't mind mommy's half pass six croissant!! Yet he ask for another home made croissant whenever possible.

Comments

Your #1 Fan said…
Happy New Year to you too, Honey Boy! The croissants look good enough for me. And your boy is so sweet~~
Un felice♥ anno nuovo anche a te
ciao
Cosy Bake said…
Jet,
Thanks, I will keep on trying till a day I post again shall be the perfect croissant it should be. :)

Wish you and family happy and fruitful new year!
Cosy Bake said…
Stefania,

Happy new year ! I am not able to understand your comment, but thanks die dropping by !
HAPPY NEW YEAR! (: those croissant looks nice (: i like choc croissant or croissant of most type but i dont know how to bake it.
Cosy Bake said…
Hi Sweetylicious,

Happy new Year to you too! Making croissant is really not easy. Needs lots of practice before achieve the right result. Hope will post something better than this. :-)
hanushi said…
Where got half past six, I will say they are gorgeously perfect!!
Cosy Bake said…
Hanushi,

You are too kind. :)

Popular Posts