Butter Roll Once Again


                         They look so complete as a breakfast even without sumptuous omelet nor sunny side up!




                                Enjoyed every bit of the roll. Love the soft crumb and the buttery taste.....


 One of my very first post was this butter roll. In many bread recipe books I have, this seems to be a MUST HAVE in them. Even those were served on the plane tasted so good, when we travelled out of Japan. This shows that how well made and welcomed these pretty little soft rolls are!

Some time last week, I saw this posted on Dailydelicious, and hers looks so so greatly done. It makes me wanna blog it again. Well, hope my rolling and shaping skills have improved after more than a year of practice.



Comments

dinewithleny said…
I saw this recipe on dailydelicious too. I was waiting for a time to try it. Now I definitely have to give this a go. Yours look beautiful and soft as well. Love your recipes and photos
Bakericious said…
the buns look so shiney and nice.
CaThY said…
wow, your butter roll looks very nice, must be very delicious :)
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Jess , Cathy! I love this little buns a lot !! He he...




Hi dinewithleny,
Thanks for droppyng by. Glad you like my bakes. Cheers!

Popular Posts