Roasted Chicken with Roasted Organic Vegetables




I was watching a programme on Asian Food Channel. I particularly like 'French Food At Home'. After watching the programme, hubby said the roasted chicken and veg look very good, and requested that for our next day's dinner. I bought all the organic veg and a hormones free chicken for this meal. It was simple yet very nice. No fancy seasoning, nor needed much preparations. I just had to cut all the veg, sprinkle with salt and pepper, drizzle some olive oil and few knobs of butter for the veg, and rub the chicken with salt and pepper, then tie the chicken to maintain the shape. After roasting, the chicken skin got very crisp up and the meat remain smooth and juicy! I really liked the roasted veg. They are so sweet and I enjoyed the veg more than the chicken!! Ha ha....

Comments

Kitchen Corner said…
Your roast chicken is nicely roasted! I watched that "French Food At Home" few days ago too! You are fast learner!
Cosy Bake said…
haha... ya, think the chicken looked too good not to make one as soon as possible.
homegirl said…
did you roast your chicken in the oven? if so, what is the temp and timing you use?
Cosy Bake said…
homegirl,

I roated it at 200'c for about 45 minutes.

Popular Posts