Hokkaido Milky Loaf







I'm sure most food bloggers would know about this soft and moist loaf made of milk, cream, egg... by looking at these three ingredients you will know it's a rich and soft loaf. The best result you could get is using Hokkaido milk and nisshin bread flour. As I had tried using all local ingredients, the result turned out to be very different. But it's quite impossible to get Hokkaido milk in Singapore these days. I was lucky that my hubby bought a pack back from Japan....
I made this loaf manually as I don't have a bread machine. It can't be any easier as the method is just mixing all ingredients together at one time. I must say the proving time is longer than than usual 1 hour. It took about 2 hours to get to double the size for both proving process. I think it has got to do with the cream and egg that give the heavy weight to the dough.

Comments

Popular Posts