Old Fashion Butter Cream Cuppies


                                                 The little daisies brighten up the day!


                                                        Happy flowers................












Cousin and I was in the mood of making cupcakes. We always like the old fashion taste of real butter cream that brought back lots of memories.... The perfect match of these moist, fluffy, buttery sponge and butter cream was such a treat! Though the butter cream needed some time and effort, but the cup cakes were whipped up in no time!

We were both brought up by our grandma who was a very capable lady. She could cook anything from Teo Chew dishes to baking delicious Pandan chiffon cake..... We happened to live just right next to a cakery cum coffee shop. I get to enjoy cakes and cookies so often, and best of all I could go to the kitchen to look at the lady boss who did lots of birthday cakes decorations. May be from there I cultivated the interest of baking! I think?? he he..... We love the butter cream especially it's the REAL thing. It is worth the effort to whip up the egg whites and butter from scratch.

Comments

j3ss kitch3n said…
very pretty cuppies honey!! could i have some pls?
Joceline said…
Cutety & nice. Children must like it very much!
Joyti said…
Those are very pretty and happy!
twinkie said…
really pretty! are those flowers edible???
Cosy Bake said…
Jess, joceline, indie tea and twinkie ,

Thanks! I think the cup pies cheer everyone up well!

Yes twinkie, the flowers are actually wafer.
Anonymous said…
awesome, pretty cupcakes. how do you make the flowers?
Cosy Bake said…
Anonymous,

I bought them during my London trip. I wised I could make them myself though. :)
Your #1 Fan said…
Oh, so pretty! Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing.
Cosy Bake said…
Jet, you are most welcome!
Happy Flour said…
Your cuppies are so lovely and it really brighten up a day. :)
Cosy Bake said…
Thanks Happy Flour,

Daisies never fail to cheer things up alright! :-)

Popular Posts