Liebster is German and translates to
the English word “dearest”or” favorite”. It’s meant for up-and-coming blogs with less than "200 followers".
A surprise from Lite Home Bake, who share an award with me! I said it was a surprise, because I never knew there are many bloggers know about my blog. And really pleased and thank Lite Home Bake for the award.
Here I would like to share this award with 5 other bloggers who I think they deserve this award as well as an encouragement!!
We shall have more bakes to share!!
Here are the rules:
- Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
- Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
- Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
- Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each).
- Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.