Natural Food Colouring



These babies are part of my precious collections. I don't use artificial additives as far as I concern. And I always wanted to make something for children which are made of all natural ingredients ; no artificial colouring, no baking powder or baking soda, no artificial flavoring... Especially colouring is something pretty important when comes to children's food. :-) When I have my holidays to Japan (next coming), I will definitely bring back the whole collection of these babies!

Basically, they are made of vegetables, and stuff like Squid ink for the black. Purple is made of the skin of Japanese potatoes, red, pink, yellow... made of some flowers.... So I am feeling totally save to use them for all my bakes!

Comments

Luca said…
Hi,
Can you tell me how much each costs?
I might get them when I visit Japan next year! Oh! And where you get them from as well.
Cheers!=D
Cosy Bake said…
Hi Luca, I got it from cuoca website. think you can get them there together with other things! there's a link on my blog to cuoca. check it out!

I can't remember how much each. I think it's about 300 yen each.
hanushi said…
Hi Honeyboy,

You always share interesting Japanese stuffs. Hehe... First time seeing it. I am so "sua gu" mountain turtle.
Cosy Bake said…
hanushi,

Hahah.... you so cute! these are something they have in JApan for very very long time. Just that we locals here are not very concern about details like such. So I am sure there are so many more 'Good Stuff' they have which we don't know!

Popular Posts