As most of the blogger (I guess), I would bake something with banana when there are some over ripe banana laying in the fruit basket, which is great for making cakes...
Again, nothing too fanciful and nice to eat. This particular recipe is not sweet and very light. This Chiffon recipe book always gives good results.
Milk 1 tbsp
Salad Oil 50ml
Top Flour 80g
Egg White 4
1. Mash banana and mix well with milk.
2. Use a whisk, mix yolks and half of the sugar. Followed by oil and banana mixture.
3. Sieve in flour to the batter and mix well.
4. Beat egg white and the rest of the sugar till meringue stage, fold in the meringue in 3 additions to the yolk batter.
5. Pour batter into and 17cm chiffon cake tin and bake for 30 minutes at 180'c.
6. After the cake is baked, invert the tin and let it cool completely before unmould the cake.