Friday, August 24, 2012

Pandan Raisin Buns









Often past by some local bakeries, I would very much attracted by the gorgeous smell of the pandan raisin buns, the soft and spongy buns freshly baked from the ovens. Yes, I usually won't quite bother to buy them, since I know how the softness of the bread is achieved. And each time, I would just tell myself, I am going to make my own pandan raisin buns SOON.  

This is perfect for an afternoon tea break, to enhance it further, I like to eat it with butter. Not a fancy bun to make, just one of the basic sweet bun recipe added with pure pandan juice. Any home baker can do it with any of your favourite recipe. 

2 comments:

Mel said...

Your Pandan Buns looks so beautifully baked in golden brown! I likes to bake my own bread and buns nowadays.

Honey boy said...

Mel,
Thanks! It's a simple joy to see our homemade bread ' grow' from scratch.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails