Chunggington For Baby Jaren & Daddy Adrian

Comments

Good job on your fondant again. I failed hahaha
Cosy Bake said…
Blessedhomemaker,

Why fail my dear? What went wrong??
(if you don't mind to share) see if I can help.
hanushi said…
Yours are so pretty! I don't dare to touch on fondant yet. :S
Sriya said…
first time here glad to follow you ...very lovely and amasing .... visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blogspot.com
Sriya said…
first time here glad to follow you ...very lovely and amasing .... visit my blog
www.sriyafood.blogspot.com
kurnaen said…
that looks nice, very cute. :D


Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash. Find the info in my blog
I did MMF, too soft.

Do I need to use the rolling pin for fondant? Or can I just use my wooden one and roll the fondant in between plastic sheets?
Cosy Bake said…
BH,
MMF? Yes, it is a must to use rolling pin that meant for fondant use. The wooden ones are not quite hygienic though. If roll in between plastic sheets you will find it very messy and the sheet will not give the fondant a smooth finishing.

Popular Posts