Earl Grey Tea Pound Cake
















A small gift as a appreciation to a friend ; Jas, who always bring me teas from London whenever she flies there.  Jas happen to be a tea cake lover as well as her mom, a lady who I respect a lot. A great mom she is!






I must thank 鲸鱼蓝蓝for sharing this great recipe. My very first tea flavoured pound cake, and it's the perfect one I must say. The sweetness and the moist crumb are to our liking, together with the very mild Earl Grey flavour which actually balance out the rich texture and taste. 

The day I decided to give this cake a try, was the day my friend was coming back from London, and she brought me my teas. We have been friends for more than a decade, she'd been a cake lover for the longest time. It's a pity that we live far apart from each other ( though Singapore is not really that big country), or else she'd be my first and all time guinea pig! ho ho..... hope she doesn't read this!! 

Comments

鲸鱼蓝蓝蓝 said…
这真的不错吃,我也好喜欢^^
只是糖量真的得减少一点,哈哈:)
Cosy Bake said…
蓝蓝,

我能一下吃下2-3片都不会觉得腻。 好吃好吃!!
谢谢你啦!

Popular Posts